1. What is a cookie ?
Cookies are data placed on your computers or mobiles. They are distinguishable by their unique identifiers, associated with your computers or telephones. These allow you not to have a bad consumer experience on your favorite sites, since they remember your actions and preferences. Thus, you do not need to enter your browsing preferences each time you use it, such as location, font or language.
These “cookies” are stored in RAM on your computer. They record information relating to the navigation of your computer on the Site (the pages you have consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) that we can read during your subsequent visits.
For all Data Processing related to the collection of cookies, AUGÉ Microtechnic Group determines the means and purposes of the Processing. Thus, it acts as Data Controller, within the meaning of the Personal Data Regulations, and in particular of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data. personnel and the free movement of such Data.
The AUGÉ Microtechnic Group attaches the greatest importance and the greatest care to the protection of privacy and personal data, as well as to compliance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
2. Are cookies placed when you browse the website ?
During your first visit to the Website, a banner informs you of the presence of these cookies and invites you to indicate your choice. Cookies requiring your consent in accordance with the regulations are only deposited if you accept them. You can inform yourself at any time and configure cookies to accept or refuse them by going to the Cookie Management page (Axeptio icon) present at the bottom of each page of the site or by configuring your browser.
3. What data is collected through cookies ?
All data relating to a terminal at a given time can be collected via cookies, in particular:
- One or more technical identifier(s) to identify your internet box The date, time and duration of connection of a terminal to a Website;
- The Internet address of the originating page of the terminal accessing the Website;
- The type of operating system of the terminal (eg: Windows, MacOs, Linux etc.);
- The type and version of browser software used by the terminal (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.);
- The make and model of the mobile device or tablet;
- Possible download errors; The language of use of the navigation software used by the terminal;
- The characteristics of the content consulted and shared;
4. What are the purposes of cookies collected ?
On the site, we can place different types of cookies for several purposes:
- Cookies necessary for the personalization and operation of the website: they allow you to use the main functionalities of the Site and in particular to record information between two visits to the site on the same device. They do not require your prior consent. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Site. If you refuse the registration of these cookies in your terminal or its browser, or if you delete those which are registered there, you will be informed that your navigation and your experience on the Site may be limited.
- Analytical cookies, statistics or audience measurement cookies for the website which allow us to know the use and audience performance of the site and to improve its operation for our visitors, for example, to establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements making up the site (headings and content visited, routes), in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of the site.
|COOKIE NAME||PURPOSE||THE DURATION OF THE CONVERSATION|
|_ga||Google analytics cookie. Distinguish unique users and measure their use of the website||24 mois|
|pll_language||WordPress plug-in. Allows you to keep the version of the site used (FR/EN) for the next visit. Mandatory cookie.||12 mois|
5. Who sets cookies on the website ?
The entities placing cookies on the website are:
- The communication agency is SAS Média Contact Création, ZA les salines, 25115 POUILLEY-LES-VIGNES and its subcontractors, in particular the technical designer SARLU DM Web, 2 rue de Cure Marion, 39000 LONS LE SAUNIER or the host SAS FC NET, 6, rue Gérard Mantion – 25000 Besançon.
6. How to manage your consent to the deposit of cookies ?
The deposit of a cookie for the purposes of audience measurement, personalization of content, social networks and targeted advertising requires your prior consent. This consent is requested through the banner that appears when you first browse the site. You can choose to accept the deposit of cookies for all the purposes listed, refuse them or personalize your choice by clicking on “find out more”. You can withdraw your consent at any time by going to the Cookie Management page (Axeptio icon) at the bottom of each page of the site.
7. How to set cookies on web browsers ?
You have the choice to configure your browser to accept or refuse all cookies, to delete cookies periodically or to see when a cookie is issued, its validity period, and its content, and refuse to save it on your hard drive.
You can at any time choose to block or deactivate these cookies by configuring the internet browser of your computer, your tablet or your mobile, in accordance with the instructions established by your internet browser provider and appearing on the Websites mentioned below:
On Microsoft Edge: Open the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab then the “Advanced” tab choose the desired level or follow this link.
On Mozilla Firefox: Open the “Tools” menu, then select “Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab then choose the desired options or follow this link.
On Google Chrome: Open the settings menu (wrench logo), then select “Options”; click on “Advanced options” then in the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings”, and choose the desired options or follow this link.
On iOs : support apple – You can also type “cookies” into your browser’s “help” section to access setup instructions.
PFor more details, you can also consult the website of the CNIL