AUGÉ Microtechnic Group appreciates the trust you place in us when browsing our website. We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and to compliance with the applicable regulations.
Data controller :
As part of your activity on our site, we collect and use personal data relating to you, natural persons.
For all processing, AUGÉ Microtechnic Group determines the means and purposes of the processing. Thus, we act as data controller, within the meaning of the regulations relating to personal data, and in particular of EU Regulation 2016/679 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR).
- “Personal data”: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person;
- “Identifiable natural person”: a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to a or more specific elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity;
- “Processing”: any operation or set of operations whether or not carried out using automated processes and applied to data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, linking or interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction;
- “Controller”: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of a Member State, the controller may be designated or the specific criteria applicable to his designation may be provided for by the law of the Union or by the law of a Member State;
- “Processor”: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- “Recipient”: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or any other body that receives communication of personal data, whether or not it is a third party. However, public authorities which are likely to receive the communication of personal data in the context of a particular investigation mission in accordance with Union law or the law of a Member State are not considered to be recipients; the processing of these data by the public authorities in question complies with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
- “Third party”: a natural or legal person, a public authority, a service or an organization other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who, placed under the direct authority of the controller or of the subcontractor, are authorized to process the personal data;
- “Consent” of the data subject, any expression of will, free, specific, informed and unambiguous by which the data subject accepts, by a declaration or by a clear positive act, that personal data concerning him/her be the subject of ‘a treatment ;
What data do we collect, how long and why?
The data is collected for specific uses. We collect the following information when you visit our site:
- Information relating to your browsing: By browsing our site, you interact with it. Consequently, certain information relating to your browsing is collected for a maximum period of 24 months.
Some are necessary to facilitate and improve site navigation. These elements are developed in the “Cookies Policy”. Some necessary cookies are collected in the light of our legitimate interest or on the legal basis of your consent for non-necessary cookies.
Other personal data, such as your IP address, are included when you authorize cookies, in particular for statistical purposes.
- Contact form: we collect your name, email and telephone number. Only data marked with an asterisk is mandatory. You can file documents of different kinds likely to contain personal data. These data are collected on the basis of your consent to process your request, they are only kept for the time it takes to process your request.
- “Recruitment” section: you will find the open positions within our company to which you can apply by filling in your information in the contact form. We collect your name, email and phone number. Only data marked with an asterisk is mandatory. You can submit documents of different kinds likely to contain personal data such as CV or cover letter so that we can invite you to an interview. The legal basis is legitimate interest.
Applications sent to our company as well as your CVs and cover letters are kept for a period of two years, only if you consent to this storage after having informed you of our intentions regarding your application.
Failing agreement, your CV and personal data will be deleted as soon as possible (the time required to process the application).
In this case, the purpose is based on subsequent recruitment and the legal basis is your consent.
Use and transmission of your personal data:
We share your data with our technical service providers whom we use to carry out a set of operations and tasks on our behalf. We are contractually bound to these third parties, who have made strict compliance with applicable regulations and security commitments.
We work with subcontractors such as our communication agency MCC, our host NEXYLAN whose contact details can be found in these legal notices, our IT service provider, etc. who are likely to have access to your data in a lawful and secure manner, to ensure necessary maintenance or conservation operations.
Similarly, only employees who need to respond to you or analyze site statistics have access to personally identifiable information.
Your data may be transmitted to legal or regulatory authorities, in order to comply with our legal obligations.
We do not sell your personal data.
The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment, our host maintains its servers in the European Union.
The rights you have over your data:
The GDPR provides Data Subjects with rights that they can exercise. Thus are provided:
- Right to information: the right to have clear, precise and complete information on the use of Personal Data by AUGÉ Microtechnic Group.
- Right of access: the right to obtain a copy of the Personal Data that the Data Controller holds on the applicant.
- Right of rectification: the right to have Personal Data rectified if they are inaccurate or obsolete and/or to complete them if they are incomplete.
- Right to erasure / right to be forgotten: the right, under certain conditions, to have the Data erased or deleted, unless AUGÉ Microtechnic Group has a legitimate interest in keeping it.
- Right of opposition: the right to oppose the Processing of Personal Data by AUGÉ Microtechnic Group for reasons relating to the particular situation of the applicant (under conditions). Right to withdraw Consent: the right at any time to withdraw Consent where Processing is based on Consent.
- Right to restriction of Processing: the right, under certain conditions, to request that the Processing of Personal Data be temporarily suspended.
- Right to Data portability: the right to request that Personal Data be transmitted in a reusable format allowing them to be used in another Database.
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making: the right for the applicant to refuse fully authorized decision-making and/or to exercise the additional safeguards offered in this regard.
- Right to define post-mortem directives: the right for the applicant to define directives relating to the fate of Personal Data after his death.
Additional rights may be granted by local law to Data Subjects. To exercise your rights, you can contact the data controller by writing to him by mail at AUGÉ Microtechnic Group, 1, rue de l’industrie, 25220 Thise or by email email@example.com
When you send us a request to exercise your right, you are asked to specify as much as possible the scope of the request, the type of right exercised, the processing of personal data concerned, and other useful information, in order to facilitate the review of your request.
In addition, you will be asked to prove your identity. The collection of this last information will only be used to process your request and will be immediately deleted.
You also have a right of complaint which can be filed with the CNIL, the competent authority on French territory, online on the website www.cnil.fr or in writing at 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75 334 Paris Cedex 07.
How we protect your data :
We are committed to protecting the personal data we collect, or what we process, against loss, destruction, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure.
Thus, we implement all the appropriate technical and organizational measures, depending on the nature of the data and the risks that their processing entails. These measures must make it possible to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
Plusieurs mesures de sécurités ont été mise en place pour sécuriser à la fois le site internet mais également les données qu’il peut collecter.
Several security measures have been put in place to secure both the website and the data it may collect.
This also includes the implementation of regular maintenance with full backup of the site, updates, updates of the theme(s), updates of the site modules.
Regarding the data transmitted to the company, it is stored securely.
Policy update :
This policy may be regularly updated to take into account changes in the regulations relating to personal data.